Church and Charity
TMC has a tradition of doing charitable fund raising for outreach.
- Church & Charity is the name for our work in supporting our chosen charity/charities for a period of one or two years.
- Our main fund raising activity is the monthly coffee morning, together with individual specific donations in support of the work.
The chosen charity for 2021-2022 is St John's Hospice Balby, Doncaster.
Other charities supported by the Church:-
- All We Can.
- Action for Children.
- Methodist Homes for the Aged.
- World Missions.(including Methodist Women in Britain)
- Mission in Britain.
- Doncaster Food Bank Trussell Fund.
- Samaritans Purse (Christmas Shoe Boxes)
- Support for the homeless people in Doncaster.
- Baby Basics
Also we support some of our own members who give practical aid in Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and medical aid in Nepal.
- Tickhill Methodist Church
- South Yorkshire
- DN11 9HY